Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Video Recording & Covers

Today was filled with the same, old activities and routines. However, there was one new thing that I did today: I recorded myself covering a couple worship songs with my sister's digital camera and I uploaded them to my YouTube account. As of now, I've covered Aaron Shust's My Savior, My God and Matt Redman's and Chris Tomlin's Wonderful Maker. Check them out if you want!

I think I'll cover a lot more songs throughout the rest of the summer. Maybe I'll even play a few of my original songs (none of which are complete) and put them up as well!

It was actually fun to see myself playing the guitar. There's just something about hearing and seeing myself on video that makes me laugh and feel slightly embarrassed. I'll keep recording videos of myself, though! Maybe someone will be blessed by one. Praise God!

No comments: